Friday, May 2, 2014

Fabric Bouquet in Pink, Gray, and White

A wonderful lady at our church commissioned me to do a bouquet for her wedding, and I am so pleased with how well it turned out!  I thought I would share it with you even though it is not jewelry.  She had almost all of the materials, including fabric, rhinestone buttons and brooches, tulle, lace, some pieces of her grandmother's jewelry, some flowers from her mom's wedding and bouquet, and some artificial foliage.  I added the pink material since it was just the right color.

Here's a picture of the color-test I did so I could give her an idea of what the flowers would look like.


Assembly - I ended up making 15 of these flowers!  


Flowers put together, ready to attach to the base.



The finished bouquet!


A detailed shot.


Bouquet in hand.


Miranda was just precious and loved the bouquet!  I was so excited!  It is very special and will look just right with her dress on her big day, and will stay beautiful for her for years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment