Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I've Been Busy

I know I have been gone forever, but I have been busy.  I have some items in my Native Bloom Etsy shop.  Here's a sneak peek.

Pendant Tray Necklaces, like my owl.  Find him here.


Some artsy ones. Find them herehere, and here.


Monogram.  They're right here.


Scripture.  Get these here.


I also have tons of other items listed, and I am adding weekly until I get a full shop.  I hope to have 350 items by the end of February.  I am busy sculpting, molding, and firing in the kiln.  I still have to fire a lot of pieces to put in my shop, but I do have a few metal clay pieces listed right now.  

Like my Small Peace Sign set.  The necklace is here and the earrings here.





There's also my Small Flower Set.  Find the necklace here, and the earrings here.


 And my Itty Bitty Blooms.  Necklace here and earrings here.



I also have some birthstone glass pearl sets, available in antique copper, antique brass, and bright silver.  You can find them in my Getting Personal  shop section.


They are available in all these wonderful colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment